All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionUnkwn to most modern-day investors and traders who cherish Reminiscences of a Stock Operator as one of the most important investment books ever written, the material first appeared in the 1920s as a series of articles and illustrations in the Saturday Evening Post. Now, for the first time ever, this beloved classic is being made available in its original, illustrated format. You'll track the exploits of Jesse Livermore as he won and lost tens of millions of dollars playing the stock and commodities markets during the early 1900s. At one point, he made the then astromical sum of 10 million dollars in just one month of trading! Originally published as a fictionalized account, the Illustrated Edition combines the Saturday Evening Post's memorable illustrations with Edwin LeFevre's timeless investment advice, recreating the look, feel, and message that was first published more than 80 years ago. Among the most compelling and enduring pieces ever written on trading, the new Illustrated Edition brings this story to life like never before. Order your copy today.
- Author BiographyEdwin Lefevre was trained as a mining engineer, but became a journalist at age nineteen. He produced eight books, including The Making of a Stockbroker, during his 53-year writing career. He is a celebrated finance author made famous by his publication of the fictionalized story of Jesse Livermore, which first appeared in The Saturday Evening Post in 1922.
- Author(s)Edwin Lefevre
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleA Marketplace Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notellustrations
- Weight1218 g
- Width226 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byWilliam J. O'Neil
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.