All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionWith a mix of humor and analysis, a collection of fresh readings, engaging assignments, and an enticing design, Remix is t your ordinary textbook. It asks students to re-examine everyday concepts (such as identity, entertainment, and techlogy), to question assumptions about everyday life and culture, and to respond critically and creatively to some of the most imaginative projects you'll find in a composition reader.Built on the idea that students live in a do-it-yourself world in which they are writers, designers, and inventors of identity and culture, Remix invites students to bring their own creativity into the composition classroom. It inspires them to ask: Why do I think the way I do? What is my relationship to the culture around me? This inquiry-based approach allows students to write about culture and identity in a meaningful way.
- Author BiographyCatherine G. Latterell is associate professor of English at Penn State Altoona, where she teaches first-year composition as well as a range of other rhetoric and writing courses. In addition to composition and cultural studies, her scholarly interests include post-critical pedagogy, literacy studies, and computers and composition. Her published essays consider the intersection of theory and practice in writing programs, writing centers, and composition classrooms.
- Author(s)University Catherine G Latterell
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Weight1089 g
- Width66 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.