All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is crucial to understanding changes and the new expectations that library users have in the 21st century, including identifying, implementing and updating new techlogies, understanding copyright and fair use laws, creating metadata for access to digital collections, and meeting user needs--
- Author(s)Diane M. Fulkerson
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.