All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the gripping finale in the Control series, featuring care leaver Holly Richards. Faced with disaster at almost every corner, Holly must take control of her life, and in the process break the common stereotype that sees society cast her in the role of helpless victim. Surrounded by a vulnerable mother and brother, and left holding her foster sister's baby, can Holly learn to let other people take control of their own lives and leave her to live her own?
- Author(s)Henrietta Bond
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight248 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.