Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionA Telops Hyper-Cam midwave infrared (1.5 - 5.5 m) imaging Fourier-transform spectrometer (IFTS) was used to estimate industrial smokestack total effluent mass flow rates by combining spectrally-determined species concentrations with flow rates estimated via analysis of sequential images in the raw interferogram cube. Strong emissions from H2O, CO2, CO, SO2, and NO were observed in the spectrum. A previously established plume radiative transfer model was used to estimate gas concentrations, and a simple temporal cross-correlation analysis of sequential imagery enabled an estimation of the flow velocity. Final effluent mass flow rates for CO2 and SO2 of 13.5 3.78 kg/s and 71.3 19.3 g/s were in good agreement with in situ rates of 11.6 0.07 kg/s and 67.8 0.52 g/s. NO was estimated at 16.1 4.19 g/s, which did t compare well to the total NOx (NO + NO2) reported value of 11.2 0.16 g/s. Unmonitored H2O, HCl, and CO were also estimated at 7.76 2.25 kg/s, 7.40 2.00 g/s, and 15.0 4.05 g/s respectively.
- Author(s)Jacob Harley
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight136 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.