All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeology has been transformed by techlogy that allows one to 'see' below the surface of the earth. This work illustrates the uses of advanced techlogy in archaeological investigation. It deals with hand-held instruments that probe the subsurface of the earth to unveil layering and associated sites; underwater exploration and photography of submerged sites and artifacts; and the utilization of imaging from aircraft and spacecraft to reveal the regional setting of archaeological sites and to assist in cultural resource management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Contributions to Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1015 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFarouk El-Baz,James R. Wiseman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.