All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionRemote Sensing of Urban and Suburban Areas provides instructors with a text reference that has a logical and easy-to-follow flow of topics around which they can structure the syllabi of their urban remote sensing courses. Topics have been chosen to bridge the gap between remote sensing and urban studies through a better understanding of the science that underlies both fields. In so doing, the book includes 17 chapters written by leading international experts in respected fields to provide a balanced coverage of fundamental issues in both remote sensing and urban studies. Emphasis is placed on: theoretical and practical issues in contemporary urban studies and remote sensing; the spectral, spatial and temporal requirements of remotely sensed data in relation to various urban phemena; methods and techniques for analyzing and integrating remotely sensed data and image processing with geographic information systems to address urban problems; and examples of applications in which applying remote sensing to tackle urban problems is deemed useful and important.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Series TitleRemote Sensing and Digital Image Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarsten Jurgens,Tarek Rashed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.