CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to remove foreign nationals (aliens) who violate U.S. immigration law is central to the immigration enforcement system. Some lawful migrants violate the terms of their admittance, and some aliens enter the United States illegally, despite U.S. immigration laws and enforcement. This book provides an overview of removing foreign nationals from the United States. It discusses immigration policies and issues on health-related grounds for exclusion; terrorist grounds for exclusion and removal of aliens; and the consequences of criminal activity for immigrants.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDelia Gibson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.