Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Steve Wade believes his latest affair with a beautiful Lebanese woman, Lucia Beni, is a secret. When Lucia is murdered in mysterious circumstances, FBI Agent Kelly Smith is called in to investigate and uncovers links between Lucia, a hostile foreign power, a group of vicious white supremacists and a shadowy high-placed Washington figure kwn only as 'Fox'. As Wade continues to deny the affair, the press gets on the trail. Because of the national security implications, there are demands in Congress for Wade's impeachment but if this were to happen, the law provides that Vice President Ellen Trevathan should become President. 'Fox' and his associates have other plans, which do t include allowing the lawful succession to take place. As time runs out Kelly may hold the key to preventing a coup d'etat and a possible civil war.
- Author BiographyPeter Murphy was born in 1946. After graduating from Cambridge University he spent a career in the law, as an advocate and teacher, both in England and the United States. His legal work included a number of years in The Hague as defence counsel at the Yugoslavian War Crimes Tribunal. He lives with his wife in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Peter Murphy
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNo Exit Press
- Weight359 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.