Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe presence of toxic Cr(VI) in the aquatic environment and their harmful effects on living organisms has emerged as one of the most serious environmental concerns in Thailand, located in the Southeast Asian region. The research, undertaken at the Sirindhorn International Institute of Techlogy of Thammasat University (2001-2003), directly addressed the need of our society for clean water. This book reports the technical applicability of coconut shell waste, a low cost material from local agricultural waste for treatment of Cr(VI)-contaminated water, and can be a useful resource for environmental scientists, engineers, researchers, policy and decision makers, and engineering students world-wide.
- Author(s)Tonni Agustiono Kurniawan
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.