All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionREA's Essentials provide quick and easy access to critical information in a variety of different fields, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. As its name implies, these concise, comprehensive study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered. Essentials are helpful when preparing for exams, doing homework and will remain a lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals. European History: 1450 to 1648 covers the late Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the Reformation, Martin Luther, the European wars of religion, the Thirty Years' War, the Age of Exploration, the Scientific Revolution, and the Peace of Westphalia.
- Author(s)Allen Horstman
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEssential Series
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Weight120 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.