All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a full and comprehensive account of one of the most colourful and formative reigns in French history, that of Francis I (1515-47). First published to coincide with the 500th anniversary of Francis's birth in 1994, this book is a completely revised version of Knecht's earlier study of the king, Francis I, which was for many years the standard work on the subject. That edition has been superseded by this substantially larger work, in which much new written and illustrative material is included. No other English work on the subject is as up-to-date or as authoritative.
- Author(s)R. J. Knecht
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/1996
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note101 b/w illus.
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.