Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to offering readers a comprehensive overview of the important medical topic of renal cell carcima, this volume explores the biology involved, examines personalized medical techniques, and discusses potential future molecular targets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoanna Bloom,Robert A. Figlin,W. Kimryn Rathmell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.