All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionHave fun greening up your life while saving resources and celebrating nature. ReNew Go Green Projects, Gardens, and Recipes is for ages 9 to 99. Learn how to: Discover the top 10 ways to Go Green Save money with eco-friendly craft projects Grow organic food in your own garden Eat lean and green with quick and easy recipes Start creating a more sustainable life today!
- Author BiographyGail M. Nelson is an author, illustrator, and graphic artist who enjoys writing and designing books, illustrating children's books, painting murals, and making recycled paper collages. Gail loves to share what she has discovered about cooking, gardening, designing, and helping families learn to make healthier choices. Books are chocolate for my soul. Gail graduated with a Master's degree in fine art and makes her home in Colorado with her husband, daughter, and golden retriever. To learn more, visit gailmnelson.com.
- Author(s)Gail M Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.