All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe law of renewable energies has always been subject to change. Together with the Scandinavian Institute for Maritime Law of the University of Oslo, the Berlin Institute for Energy and Regulatory Law has brought together energy law experts from Great Britain, Norway, Finland and Germany in order to exchange their ideas and perspectives. In 2013 and 2014, the ECJ specified the limits on national support schemes, and the European Commission issued its guidelines on state aid for environmental protection and energy. In an inspiring workshop, these and other important developments regarding renewable energies in the EU and the European Ecomic Area were discussed. This volume presents various contributions which inform about the conducted debates and encourage further research.
- Author BiographyFranz Jurgen Sacker is Professor of Law and Executive Director of the Institute of Energy and Regulatory Law in Berlin, Germany. He is member of national and international arbitration courts. Lydia Scholz is Professor of Economic Law at the School of International Business of the University of Applied Sciences in Bremen, Germany. Thea Sveen is a research fellow at the European University Institute (EUI) in Florence, Italy and worked as a researcher at the Scandinavian Institute of Martime Law and at the Ecole Nationale d'Administration (ENA).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleVeroeffentlichungen des Instituts fuer Energie- und Regulierungsrecht Berlin
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byLydia Scholz,Professor Dr. Franz- Jurgen Sacker,Thea Sveen
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.