Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of business coaching is a recognized, rapidly growing discipline, used by many individuals and organizations to improve the workplace performance. Part of a series of books, Renewal Coaching Fieldbook provides proven, research-based, sustainable strategies. Including website access to resources, assessments, downloads, research, and case studies, this book offers a wiki environment for readers to contribute and share their own experiences. Additionally, the Fieldbook contains cases, tips, and resources for a deeper understanding for executive coaches, teachers, volunteers or anyone who fits into the role of a coach.
- Author BiographyElle Allison, co-founder and president of Renewal Coaching, reaches diverse audiences in education, heatlh care and business through engaging and informative keynote addresses and workshops on leadership coaching, wisdom, and leadership. Douglas B. Reeves is co-founder of Renewal Coaching and co-author of Renewal Coaching Sustainable Change for Individuals and Organizations.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Reeves,Elle Allison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.