All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionRenewing Development in Sub-Saharan Africa reviews the debates and brings together specialist contributions, to provide a clear guide to the major complexities of African development. They lay the foundation for designing a range of individual country-specific policy-sets, in which the strategic components are prioritized according to each country's constraints and opportunities. The emphasis of the book is on the identification of effective strategies that will enable individual countries to most effectively exploit their growth opportunities and to meet poverty-reducing and other key equity objectives.
- Author BiographyDeryke Belshaw is Professor Emeritus of Development Studies at the University of East Anglia and Dean of Development Studies at the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. Ian Livingstone was Professor of Development Economics at the University of East Anglia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note94 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDeryke Belshaw,the late Arthur Ian Livingstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.