All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionCreate GBP100,000 of income in 12 months using other people's property! Jacquie Edwards spent 12 months creating a property portfolio that pays her over GBP100,000 NET PROFIT per annum and she doesn't even own the houses! This book will help you to create the same success by answering all your questions about Rent to Rent, such as: What contract should you use? Why would a property owner give you their property? How do you find the properties? How much profit should you expect per property?
- Author BiographyJacquie Edwards started out just like everyone else working a 9-5 job in someone else's office. She knew there must be something better to life but didn't know what to do about it. She realised that she was trading her time for money and that this would only get her so far, and she needed to find financial freedom in order to live the life she deserved.
- Author(s)Jacquie Edwards
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.