All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionNobody wants to be sick . Always remember - Health is Wealth. We need to do everything possible to recoup better, faster and most importantly, we want to be functional and back to our baseline. For that, along with doctor's recommendations, following the brain diet and meditation practices designed specifically for the conditions, will enhance the results. Added to our motivation and determination to do better in every aspect, consistent practice will yield the best results and help us further than expected on the path of healing. Here is the list of mood and neurological conditions with specifically designed diet and individualized meditation practices to guide through the healing process. Sleep and Insomnia Foggy Brain Depression/ Anxiety/ADD /ADHD Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia syndrome Post concussion/Post-traumatic brain injuries Dizziness/Vertigo Epilepsy/Seizures Stroke/TIA Alzheimer's dementia/Memory problems Parkinson's disease/Tremors/Rigidity Multiple Sclerosis Migraines and Other Headaches If you are interested in reading more about the Philosophical and behavioral aspects of the Mind & Brain, please refer to Reveal- Let-It-Go.
- Author(s)Bhuvana Mandalapu M D
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.