All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionWriting reports is often t the most exciting part of a person's job. So how can you t only learn to write excellent reports but also enjoy writing them? This title will help you to do just that. The book covers: structure and content; the writer's perspective; the reader's perspective; and, report length. In the Speed Read series: this book is handy, affordable and concise. It includes real life examples from voluntary organisations, top tips and checklists to help decide on a suitable policy and clear pointers to other sources of information.
- Author BiographyThe author is an experienced trainer.
- Author(s)Jane Owens
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleSpeed Reads
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.