All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the Aviation and Transportation Security Act (ATSA) was enacted in November 2001 and required TSA to work with airport operators to strengthen access controls to secure areas, and to consider using biometric access control systems, or similar techlogies, to verify the identity of individuals who seek to enter a secure airport area. In response, TSA established the TWIC program in December 2001. TWIC was originally envisioned as a nationwide transportation worker identity solution to be used by approximately 6 million credential holders across all modes of transportation, including seaports, airports, rail, pipeline, trucking, and mass transit facilities.
- Author(s)U S Government Accountability Office
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.