Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionReporter genes have played, and continue to play, a vital role in many areas of biological research by providing a ready means for qualitative and quantitative assessment of the activity of genes and location of gene products in different environments. This book describes practical protocols for experimentation with the most useful reporter genes for mammalian systems that are available.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 411
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDon Anson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.