All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for developers, testers, architects, and project managers who want to explore and make use of the reporting facilities of Team Foundation Server 2013. Although previous experience of reporting is required, a basic understanding of the Team Foundation Components and project templates would be a plus.
- Author BiographyDipti Chhatrapati is a Microsoft SharePoint specialist and is currently working as a senior consultant at Capgemini in Mumbai, India. She has more than 7 years of experience in application development, design, maintenance, and administration and is continuously working to improve her skills and keeping them up to date. As a developer and project leader, she has been an extensive user of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server throughout her career. Dipti blogs at www.sharepointrun.com and can be reached on Twitter at @dips84 and via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dipti is very passionate about music, sports, and arts, and loves to spend her free time learning new things, socializing with friends and family, cooking, exercising, and singing.
- Author(s)Dipti Chhatrapati
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.