All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an all-encompassing and exhaustive exposition of the theory of infinite-dimensional Unitary Representations of Locally Compact Groups and its generalization to representations of Banach algebras. The presentation is detailed, accessible, and self-contained (except for some elementary kwledge in algebra, topology, and abstract measure theory). In the later chapters the reader is brought to the frontiers of present-day kwledge in the area of Mackey rmal subgroup analysisand its generalization to the context of Banach *-Algebraic Bundles.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1988
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJ.M.G. Fell,R. S. Doran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.