All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the food we eat, to the clothes we wear, to the values that shape our realities, Globalization has affected nearly every aspect of modern life on this planet. Contributors to this book suggest that globalization is supplanting Cold War ideology and they critique mainstream news media coverage of civil disobedience. They further explore the new activism of social movement groups who use performance and media to appeal directly to the people in promoting their causes, fundraising, and recruitment.
- Author BiographyANDY OPEL is Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, Florida State University. DONNALYN POMPPER is Associate Professor, Department of Communication, Florida State University.
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Music & Dance
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliographical references, index
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAndrew Opel,Donnalyn Pompper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.