All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to contributions by visual artists Anne and Patrick Poirier and video artist Bill Viola, the study offers a provocative set of case studies by Horst Bredekamp, Page du Bois, Martha Feldman, Stefan Jonsson, Elizabeth Liebman, Carol Mavor, Teresa McKenna, Richard Meyer, David Roman, Debora Silverman and David Summers.
- Author BiographyRichard Meyer is associate professor of art history at the University of Southern California and the author of Outlaw Representation: Censorship and Homosexuality in Twentieth-Century Art.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIssues & Debates
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note93 illustrations, (14 colour )
- Weight771 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Meyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.