All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about how a person can successfully change beliefs. In our world, in order to kw where we belong, we must kw what our beliefs are. Some of the beliefs came from the environment while others are created by people. A child's beliefs came from its surrounding such as parents, school and Medias. People who change beliefs are people who want to expand their horizon. But most of us are afraid to go beyond what we are capable of. How can we go out in our own comfort zone? Why we need to change our beliefs? Why a person failed to change his believe? How can we successfully change our beliefs? All the questions are answered here in this guide.
- Author(s)Silva Jean
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.