Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe last, fourth part of a mograph on P-47 Thunderbolt discusses its combat use as fighter-bomber in Western Europe during the last few months of WW2. The air battles over Southern Europe in 1944-1945 are also thoroughly described. Ather chapter is devoted to Thunderbolt's service in the RAF, the Free French AF, the Brazilian AF, the Mexican AF and the Chinese AF together with other foreign operators. The author uncovers the fates of particular fighter units as well as individual pilots who fought in them. The book includes technical data and lists of units operating the P-47. Free 1:48 and 1:72 decals for 3 schemes: P-47D-30-RA (s/n 44-33721) of Escuadron Aereo de Pelea 201, July 1945. P-47D-30-RE of the Columbian Air Force. P-47D-40-RA (s/n 45-49506) of Grupo de Aviacion 11, Chile. About the Series Mographs focuses on an individual type of aircraft. Each mograph contains descriptions of the aircraft's origin, its variants and combat history. Each volume includes several hundred archive photographs, technical scale drawings and colour profile artwork. Each book also has free extras for modellers, with decals and masking foil.
- Author(s)Leszek Wieliczko,Tomasz Szlagor
- PublisherKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Polish
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMonographs
- Place of PublicationLublin
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Content Note100 b/w Photos, 14 profiles, 16 sheets
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.