All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2013, Republican 'hero' David Stein made international headlines when he was unmasked as David Cole, the torious Jewish Holocaust denier who made an entirely different set of headlines in the 1990s with his videos from within the gates of Auschwitz and his appearances on shows like 60 Minutes. After a GBP25,000 bounty was put on his head by a violent extremist group, Cole left behind the bizarre world of Holocaust denial, and recreated himself as David Stein. Exposed as Holocaust denier David Cole, who faked his own death, Stein reveals to us two secretive worlds.
- Author BiographyDavid Cole was born and raised in Los Angeles. His father, the doctor accused of killing Elvis Presley, delivered David in the building that is now the Church of Scientology headquarters. Things started out weird. And they'd get worse. Described in the L.A. Times as a meta-ideologue ( an existentialist on a quest to understand how ideologues invent their realities ), Cole soon became involved in the controversy that exploded in the early 90s regarding the role and function of the Auschwitz concentration camp during the Holocaust, and the extent to which it was used for mass killings. Barely old enough to legally drink, Cole, who is Jewish, found himself appearing as an expert on the camp on such top-rated shows as 60 Minutes, Phil Donahue, Montel Williams, and 48 Hours. He was also interviewed in publications including The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, and The Jerusalem Report. In 1997, a $25,000 bounty was put on Cole s head by the violent extremist group, Jewish Defense League. He changed his name and faked his death, emerging years later as filmmaker and respected conservative activist and author David Stein. As Stein, his work was carried by every major conservative organ in the U.S., including Rush Limbaugh, Bill O Reilly, Fox News, Commentary, The Weekly Standard, the Breitbart sites, The Daily Caller, The Blaze, and The Washington Times. Stein also ran one of the largest GOP party organizing operations on the West Coast, mixing congressmen, military leaders, and administration officials with rock and roll, pole dancers, and lots of liquor. In 2013, Stein s past as Cole caught up with him, when he was publicly outed by his ex-girlfriend. The story of his outing made headlines on The Huffington Post, Yahoo News, AOL News, The Guardian, Gawker, MSN, The Washington Times, and American Spectator, among many other sites and newspapers.
- Author(s)David Cole
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.