All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMozart's requiem was only partially finished at his untimely death in December 1791. His widow Constanza turned to Mozart's students to complete the work which had been commissioned by Count Walsegg in hor of his late wife. Joseph Eybler made the first attempt but returned the manuscript a short time later - still unfinished. Franz Xaver Sussmayr, ather student completed the work in 1792. The work was first performed on January 2, 1793 in Vienna in Sussmayr's version, which remains the most widely performed and recorded completion despite disputes over the extent of Sussmayr's contribution.This new vocal score is a high-quality digitally enhanced, corrected reprint of the one prepared by Friedrich Brissler around 1880. It is the most widely kwn vocal pia reduction in use today.
- PublisherSerenissima Music
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSerenissima Music
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.