All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRequirements engineering tasks have become increasingly complex. In order to ensure a high level of kwledge and competency among requirements engineers, the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) developed a standardized qualification called the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE). The certification defines the practical skills of a requirements engineer on various training levels. This book is designed for self-study and covers the curriculum for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level exam as defined by the IREB. The 2nd edition has been thoroughly revised and is aligned with the curriculum Version 2.2 of the IREB. In addition, some mir corrections to the 1st edition have been included. About IREB: The mission of the IREB is to contribute to the standardization of further education in the fields of business analysis and requirements engineering by providing syllabi and examinations, thereby achieving a higher level of applied requirements engineering. The IRE Board is comprised of a balanced mix of independent, internationally recognized experts in the fields of ecomy, consulting, research, and science.The IREB is a n-profit corporation.
- Author BiographyKlaus Pohl holds a full professorship for Software Systems Engineering at the Institute for Computer Science and Business Information Systems (ICB) at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany and an adjunct-professorship at the University of Limerick, Ireland. From 2005 to 2007 he acted as the funding scientific director of Lero, the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre. He received his Ph.D. and his habilitation in computer science from RWTH Aachen, Germany. Pohl is author/coauthor of more than 250 peer-reviewed publications as well as several textbooks. As a consultant, assessor, and expert, he supports reputable companies, research institutions, and public funded research programs.Chris Rupp - SOPHIST-in-chief (formally: founder and executive partner of the SOPHIST GmbH), chief consultant, coach and trainer. Looking back over 25 years of professional experience, a lot has come up: a company... 6 books... 55 employees... countless articles and presentations... and a whole lot of experience. My passion for project consultation might account for the fact that, until now, I do not only manage, but I am still directly involved in projects and remain close to customers. What drives me is the vision to implement good ideas so that developers, contractual partners, and users-both direct and indirect-face an intelligent, sophisticated, and beneficial product. In doing so, I work with a range of methods and approaches in agile and non-agile environments. In order to standardize qualification for requirements engineers/business analysts, I founded the IREB e.V. (International Requirements Engineering Board).
- Author(s)Chris Rupp,Klaus Pohl
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content Note50+
- Weight378 g
- Width184 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.