All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis double volume of the rewned international journal of anthropology and comparative aesthetics includes 'Aesthetics' n-recyclable ground' by Felix Duque; 'Seeing through dead eyes' by Jonathan Hay; 'The hidden aesthetic of red in the painted tombs of Oaxaca' by Diana Magaloni; 'A consideration of the quatrefoil motif in Preclassic Mesoamerica' by Julia Guernsey; 'Hunters, Sufis, soldiers, and minstrels' by Cynthia Becker; 'Figures fidjiennes' by Marc Rochette; 'A sacred landscape' by Rachel Kousser; and, 'Military architecture as a political tool in the Renaissance' by Francesco Benelli. This title also includes: 'The icon as performer and as performative utterance' by Marie Gasper-Hulvat; 'Image and site' by Jas' Elsner; 'Untimely objects' by Ara H. Merjian; 'Max Ernst in Arizona' by Samantha Kavky; 'Form as revolt' by Sebastian Zeidler; 'Embodiments and art beliefs' by Filippo Fimiani; 'The theft of the goddess Amba Mata' by Deborah Stein; and, contributions to 'Lectures, Documents and Discussions' by Gottfried Semper, Spyros Papapetros, Erwin Pafsky, Megan R. Luke, Francesco Paolo Ador, and Remo Guidieri.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Pellizzi is Associate of Middle American Ethnology at the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Harvard University. Jonathan Hay is Ailsa Mellon Bruce Professor of Fine Arts at New York University Julia Guernsey is in the Department of Art and Art history at the University of Texas, Austin.
- PublisherPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRes: Anthropology and Aesthetics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 57/58
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Content Note200 halftones
- Weight1139 g
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Pellizzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.