All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rescue Diary rather like the title implies, Jeffrey and his friends are, rescued, but are their circumstances actually improved? An independent observer would likely say they've jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire and where the story heats up is with intense drama and action. But what really is going on and what of this business of being the Master Traveler? What unseen forces are at work and what then of our intrepid heroes? More importantly, I think, is the age old question, what makes a hero? This is the truest question of our time, because, a hero is simply one who steps up. Step up and see what transpires in the exciting sequel to Shipwreck Diary.
- Author BiographySteve Coffing is a prolific and passionate writer, who writes in a stream of consciousness state he calls, 'The Flow, ' meaning, it just comes to him and he writes it down. His writing covers everything from inspirational shorts to science fiction, fantasy, romantic fairy tales and almost everything in between. His early books chronicle his quest for enlightenment after which he returned to novel form writing. His stories weave a rich tapestry that one can easily become immersed in and his characters are equally diverse. He can be reached via his website www.bethelighthouse.com.
- Author(s)Steve Coffing
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.