All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the emergency services in different countries of the world rescue people? How do they travel and what equipment do they use? This series answers all these questions and more. This book looks at rescues made at sea around the world, including the work of lifeguards on beaches, coast guards and lifeboats.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead and Learn: To the Rescue!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.