Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionRescuer Beware addresses the tendencies of people to take the role of a rescuer. The rescuer is then trapped in that role, to the detriment of both themselves and those who feel they are entitled to be rescued on a regular bases. We find that there is a generation of youth and young adults who have entitlement issues. There are parents who find that the apron string actually has life in it much like the umbilical cord. Cutting this cord actually causes them emotional pain. This is especially true for mothers and even more so for those who are single parents. How can we cut the cord without killing the suckling adult? Independence must be established w so that healthy, capable minds can reach their highest potential. Rescuer Beware is just the help you need.
- Author BiographyDr. Shirley Moore. came from and, or experienced all sort of brokenness, dysfunctions and tragedies. She started college at age 39 and ended up with a Doctorate in Ministry, Master's in Rehabilitation Counseling and a BA in Psychology. She became a single parent and tried to be as strong as a father and nurturing as a mother. She enabled and crippled her children in some ways but learned a lot in the process. Raising children, getting an education, becoming single and earning a living can become disastrous if one is not learning from someone else's experiences, mistakes and, or wisdom. She had a good heart and tried to save the world but failed a generation. Through her determination she learned how to lead her children and others onto a path of independence. If you are a rescuer and trying to escape the bondage that come with it, help is on the way.
- Author(s)Dr Shirley Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.