All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA Gripping Account of Life as a First Responder Michael Morse, an eighteen year veteran firefighter and EMT, takes you along for the ride as he and his fellow officers respond to emergency calls on the streets of Providence, RI. Race from one call to the next as Morse goes from facing life and death emergencies to treating mir injuries and carting drunks to detox. See for yourself how difficult, frustrating and at times heartbreaking this job can be, as lives are lost, scarce medical resources squandered and futures altered. Experience the heartache and joy of losing and saving lives during this incredible journey. The story that unfolds is true and the people are real. This edition includes Michael Morse s <i>Rescuing Providence</i> and <i>Rescue 1 Responding</i>.
- Author BiographyMichael Morse spent twenty-three years working in Providence, Rhode Island as a firefighter/EMT before retiring in 2013 as Captain, Rescue Co. 5. His books and articles offer fellow firefighters, EMT's and the general population alike a poignant glimpse into one person's journey through his life and work. Morse lives in Warwick, Rhode Island with his wife, Cheryl, two Maine Coon cats, Lunabelle and Victoria Mae and Mr. Wilson, their dog. They have two daughters, Danielle and Brittany.
- Author(s)Michael Morse
- PublisherPermuted Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2017
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMena
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPermuted Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.