All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a proliferation of research published in the area of export marketing in the last four decades. As research output has grown, some previous research has ted that poor conceptualization of performance measures can produce weak theoretical foundations that may eventually become irrelevant in practice. This Handbook aims to inject rigour into this debate and will act as a starting point for future research on export marketing. The Research Handbook on Export Marketing profiles the following main theoretical frameworks used in export marketing: contingency theory; the eclectic paradigm; industrial organization theory; resource-based theories; relational exchange theory; internationalization process theory; network theory; agency theory and transaction cost ecomics. The different measures of export marketing performance cited in the literature, together with the nature of the relationships between antecedent variables and dependent variables of export marketing performance, are also examined. With expert contributions, this book outlines the development of export marketing theory from its inception to the current day and explores the utility of export marketing theory in assessing export marketing performance. Giving prominence to theoretical approaches in export marketing, this book will provide a necessary reference point for academics and students alike researching export marketing. Practitioners engaged in the pursuit of export management will also benefit from this insight.
- Author BiographyEdited by Craig C. Julian, Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Southern Cross University, Queensland, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleResearch Handbooks in Business and Management Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byCraig C. Julian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.