All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to serve as a text for postgraduate students of commerce, management, and social sciences, and especially for the first-time researchers, this well-organized book deals with the variety of research methods used in management and social sciences, with particular emphasis on the implementation of these methods. It offers readers practical guidelines for research and directs them through all the stages of research - from identifying a viable research project to the submission of a dissertation, report, or research article. The text identifies three dimensions of research methodology - research strategies, research methods and research data - that provide a structure for the book.
- Author BiographyBILL TAYLOR, Ph.D. (Sheffield University), was formerly a Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Business School (UK). Prior to that, he worked in the British Plastics Industry as a research chemist and management consultant. A member of the Institute of Management (UK), Dr. Taylor has to his credit many research papers and articles published in reputed journals such as Journal of Organisation Behaviour and Journal of Managerial Psychology. GAUTAM SINHA, Ph.D., is a Professor, Vinod Gupta School of Management and Professor-in-Charge (Training and Placement) at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. Earlier, he was Senior Deputy Director at Management Training Institute, Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) for 12 years and worked in Bokaro Steel Plant, SAIL, as a shop floor engineer for 11 years. TAPOSH GHOSHAL, Ph.D., is an Assistant General Manager (Academic), Management Training Institute, SAIL, Ranchi. Earlier, he served many reputed consumer durable companies in India as a senior marketing professional. He has to his credit many research papers published in various journals, including Managing Service Quality (UK) and Journal of the Institute of Engineers (India).
- Author(s)Bill Taylor,Gautam Sinha,Taposh Ghoshal
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width241 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.