Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionSocial research is an academic activity to explain, analyze, and understand a problem and find solution for it. A systematic approach of collecting, organizing and analyzing the information relating to a problem is adopted in a research. Research aims at discovering new facts or verifying old ones to analyze their sequence, inter-relationship, and causal explanation to understand human behaviour. Therefore, the basic objective of social research is to understand and clarify the behaviour of man and the various forces or factors which influence him. Once the human behaviour is influenced, this affects the social institutions. In fact, in social research, the laboratory is the society and the objects are the human beings. This book explains the methodology of social research. It is divided into two parts. Part I describes the various theoretical issues related to research, while Part II is devoted to quantitative and other techniques to reach meaningful conclusions to understand and solve social problems.
- Author(s)Jagadish R. Raiyani
- PublisherNew Century Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNew Century Publications
- Weight706 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.