All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text designed for MBA, MCom, MA (Ecomics), MA (Sociology) and PhD (Management, Commerce, Ecomics, and Engineering) courses continues to give complete account of concepts and statistical tools of research methodology in its Second Edition. The textbook also serves as a reference for consultants to carryout projects/consultancies in industries or service organizations. DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE BOOK* Written in an easy to read style * Each technique is illustrated with sufficient number of numerical examples * Gives complete account of statistics and aspects of research methodology * Chapter 8 gives complete account of testing of hypotheses * Design and analysis of experiments, advanced multivariate analysis, multidimensional scaling and conjoint analysis, algorithmic research, models for industries and public systems, simulation are unique to this text. * Graded chapter-end questions NEW TO THIS EDITION Introduction of a chapter on SPSS (Chapter 17), is new to this edition which gives readers an idea to obtain statistics for different techniques presented in this text. The different screenshots for different modules of SPSS applied to suitable example problems on sample session for data creation, reports, descriptive statistics, tables, compare means, general linear model, correlation, simple regression, nparametric tests, classify, data reduction and graphs help readers to understand the features of SPSS.
- Author BiographyR. Panneerselvam, PhD, is Professor, Department of Management Studies, School of Management, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India. He has been Head of the Department, and Dean of School of Management, Pondicherry University. He has more than three decades of teaching and research experience, which includes his teaching of engineering and management students at Anna University, Chennai, India. He is the recipient of Academic Excellence Award in an International Conference on Advances in Industrial Engineering Practices (2010) and Best Teacher Award of Pondicherry University (2012-2013). The author of eleven books (all published by PHI Learning), Professor Panneerselvam has to his credit about 90 research articles published in national and international journals of repute and conference proceedings. He has also carried out overseas consultancy to CEMS, Malaysia.
- Author(s)R. Panneerselvam
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.