All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionResearch methods present the strategic management field with great opportunities and challenges. This first volume includes three types of chapters aimed at exploiting the opportunities and meeting the challenges. One group of chapters addresses broad issues of science, including the state of strategy research, issues surrounding the age of data, and how to build cumulative kwledge within the strategic management field. A second group of chapters highlight ways to improve specific practices, including the measurement of kwledge, the assessment of limited dependent variables, and designing studies. A final group of chapters describe how strategy researchers can better use particular methods. These methods include social network analysis, longitudinal analysis, qualitative methods, survey research, and structural equation modeling. Collectively, the chapters offer state of the art thinking about research methodology provided by intellectual leaders within the strategic management field.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch Methodology in Strategy and Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Ketchen,Jr.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.