Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt environment students are t always familiar with the range of different research approaches they could be using for their projects. Whether you are undertaking a postgraduate doctoral programme or facing an undergraduate or masters dissertation, this book provides general advice, as well as 13 detailed case studies from 16 universities in 7 countries, to help you get to grips with quantitative and qualitative methods, mixed methods of data collection, action research, and more.
- Author BiographyVian Ahmed is a Professor at the University of Salford and was previously director of postgraduate research. Her teaching expertise is in construction management and IT at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. She has broad research interests, covering skills culture and people in construction, for example: e-learning in construction, construction IT for large organisations and SMEs, ontology development for construction education, construction management and organisation readiness. Alex Opoku is currently the Director for the Research Centre for Sustainability and Resilient Infrastructure & Communities (SaRIC) at the London South Bank University. He is a Senior Lecturer in Quantity Surveying and the Course Director for the MSc Quantity Surveying programme at the school of Built Environment & Architecture. Zeeshan Aziz is leader of the Construction Management MSc at the University of Salford and also supervises undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral research projects. His own research interests include intelligent construction collaboration, intelligent integrated sustainable construction and disaster resilient infrastructure.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 black & white tables, 47 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlex Opoku,Vian Ahmed,Zeeshan Aziz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.