Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by secondchancehomewares
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Methods for Business: A Skill-Building Approach is a concise and straightforward introduction for students to the world of business research. The skill-building approach provides students with practical perspectives on how research can be applied in real business situations. Maintaining Uma Sekaran s popular and accessible style of writing, Roger Bougie draws upon his extensive experience in the field to present an up-to-date guide on business research which is ideal for aspiring managers. The seventh edition has been fully revised and updated to include cutting-edge examples and enriched pedagogical features designed to improve student learning outcomes. There is w an increased emphasis on the relationship between the scientific and the pragmatic approaches to research, while the key concepts are explored and applied to real-life research throughout the book.
- Author BiographyUma Sekaran (deceased) was Professor Emerita of Management, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC), Illinois, USA. Dr Roger Bougie is Associate Professor in Business Research Methods, TIAS School for Business and Society (The Netherlands). TIAS is the business school of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Author(s)Roger J. Bougie,Uma S. Sekaran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight722 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.