All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Methods in Media and Communication (Second Edition) is an engaging and easy-to-read introduction to media and communication research. It introduces readers to the qualitative and quantitative research methods commonly used in the social sciences, and provides a concise overview of the processes related to carrying out research in media and communication, journalism, and public relations. This user-friendly text guides students through the stages of designing, conducting, analysing and reporting on an original research project. Updated with contemporary case studies and real-life examples, the second edition is rich with learning support for media and communication students, including exercises to consolidate kwledge and handy hints for guidance on key aspects of the research process.
- Author BiographyNiranjala Weerakkody, Associate Professor in Media and Communication, Course Director, Faculty of Arts and Education, School of Communication and Creative Arts, Deakin University.
- Author(s)Niranjala Weerakkody
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight774 g
- Width205 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.