Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.61Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned solely for accounting students and scholars, this easy-to-follow and engaging text will ensure that you can successfully apply the most relevant research methods to your accounting research studies. New to this updated edition: *Expanded coverage on how to successfully identify your research proposal question. *Additional qualitative data chapter enabling you to have a stronger understanding of qualitative methods. *Real-life accountancy examples provide insight into choices made by accountants, relating your theoretical research to practical application. *Further reading at the end of each chapter to further enhance and expand your kwledge.
- Author BiographyProfessor Malcolm Smith Malcolm has held professorial positions in accounting at universities in both UK and Australia. He is now Adjunct Professor of Accounting at the University of South Australia. Malcolm's research output includes 16 books, 13 book chapters and over 180 journal articles, but he is best known for his publications in two areas: * Financial communication: concerned with the analysis and interpretation of corporate narratives, and * Strategic management accounting: concerned with the diffusion of accounting innovations. Malcolm has received numerous awards for teaching and supervision, and has supervised over 20 doctoral candidates to completion.
- Author(s)Malcolm Smith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.