All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionJust as chemistry is a part of our daily lives, functional coatings can be found in almost every object, gadget or device you can see or touch. However, in the last 20 years the advances made in the preparation of different functional coatings with diverse compositions have allowed the development of nascale coatings that are more cost-effective and environmentally conscious than traditional coatings. Research Perspectives on Functional Micro- and Nascale Coatings highlights critical research on preparation methods, modification, organization, and utilization of functional coatings in micro, na, and biotechlogy. Emphasizing emerging developments and global research perspectives, this publication is a pivotal resource for engineers, researchers, and graduate-level students interested in learning about emerging developments in functional coatings and natechlogy.
- Author BiographyAna Zuzuarregui, CIC nanoGUNE Consolider, Spain. Maria Carmen Morant-Minana, CIC nanoGUNE Consolider, Spain.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAna Zuzuarregui,Maria Carmen Morant-Minana
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.