All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a step-by-step guide that helps students increase their kwledge as they develop invaluable research skills they can use for a lifetime. This book blends traditional research methods with instruction on how to use and evaluate electronic research techlogies. It introduces students to research by beginning in the digital library.
- Author BiographyBonnie Tensen has taught college composition for over 20 years, first in the traditional classroom, then in networked classroom environments and online. For 15 years she taught composition and literature courses online at Seminole State College of Florida. In Fall of 2013, Bonnie began serving as an e-learning specialist at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Minnesota, assisting in the conversion of their weekend and evening college courses from f2f to hybrid. Although she is well acquainted with its pedagogical and personal challenges, she has become a vocal proponent of the powerful educational experiences e-learning -- when designed well -- can offer today's generation of students. A popular speaker, she has presented her unique approach at many conferences and led numerous seminars on incorporating the Internet in the classroom.
- Author(s)Bonnie L. Tensen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.