All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionLibraries are regarded as the backbone of any research organisation and they help in the advancement of R&D activities in which information is the most important aspect. Research and Technical libraries are universally recognised as repository of kwledge and an integral part of education, society and research. This book incorporates fifteen chapters which deal with the basic aspects of R&T libraries, its History and Development, Resource Sharing, Networking and Automation. The Organisation and Administration part of the book deals with detailed activities, routines and operations of different sections of R&T libraries, Planning and Acquisition of R&T Libraries' Equipment, Personnel Management, Budget and Finance. This book is written primarily for Post-Graduate students of Library and information science, as per the syllabi of Masters Degree in library and information science. This book will prove to be helpful to the student community & teachers of library and information science. The library professionals working in R&T libraries will also find this book equally useful. Hope this book is a good book which is opened with expectations and closed with profit.
- Author BiographyDr Meghna Dhar is a product of St Mary's Presentation Convent High school, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu and an alumnus of University of Jammu, J&K State holds BSc. (Medical), B.Lib.Sc, M.Lib, B. Ed and Ph.D. in Library Science.
- Author(s)Meghan Dhar
- PublisherEss Ess Publications
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintEss Ess Publications
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight488 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.