All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch and Educational Leadership will prove to be an invaluable tool in re-thinking the way research is conducted in educational leadership and how public and private funding agencies should view research proposals which have potential to improve leadership practices in schools. The text will also become a key resource in teaching researchers to think more deeply about school leadership as they engage in dissertation research.
- Author BiographyFenwick W. English is the R. Wendell Eaves Distinguished Professor of Educational Leadership in the School of Education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a former public superintendent of schools, middle school principal, classroom teacher, and author or co-author of more than twenty books in educational leadership. Gail C. Furman is professor and program coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program at Washington State University and a past president of the University Council for Educational Administration. She has published numerous books and articles on her research emphases-moral leadership, community, and ecojustice.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCarol F. Karpinski,Carolyn M. Shields,Carolyn Riehl,Catherine A. Lugg,Fenwick W. English,Gail C. Furman,Linda C. Tillman,Margaret Terry Orr,Michelle D. Young
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.