All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionResearch and Psychotherapy is a valuable resource for beginner and seasoned clinicians alike. The book will serve as an excellent text for graduate level courses in psychology, especially suitable for those exploring personality disorders. Drs. Luborsky masterfully present principles of supportive-expressive psychotherapy and demonstrate how to successfully combine it with other types of psychotherapies. The authors provide extensive information on the latest research in the field.
- Author BiographyLester Luborsky, Ph.D., is professor emeritus of psychology in psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, where he has engaged in psychotherapy research for the past forty years. He is author of eight books and close to 400 articles and chapters. He has received numerous professional awards, including the Gold Medal Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Applications of Psychology from the American Psychological Foundation and the Sigourney Award for Research in Psychoanalysis from the American Psychoanalytic Association. He was recently honored by the Society for Psychotherapy Research with a celebration of his contributions to psychotherapy research. Ellen Luborsky, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist in private practice, with training from the Cornell Medical Center and the N.Y.U. Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. She also consults and speaks on topics related to early development. She is the author, with Susan Klebanoff, of a book on depression for teens. She has also written articles on psychotherapy research and on play therapy.
- Author(s)Ellen Luborsky,Lester Luborsky
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.